According to RNB on VaPreps:
Gate City 29
Clarke Co 28
at the Half.
Anybody got any updates on the GC vs Clarke County game? I can't pick it up on WGAT and would appreciate some updates. Thanks.
According to RNB on VaPreps:
Gate City 29
Clarke Co 28
at the Half.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Where is 1instripes when we need him? Sure did help in supplying the FC vs. GC game
i'll try to keep the score posted.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
...and a big ole atta boy back atcha Ole Tob
Stats for the first half:
Gate City: Woods 9 , Bishop 6, Rogers 5, Haley Odle 4, Heather Odle 3, Musik 2.
Clarke Co: Moyer 8, Hobbs 6, Crosby 5, Payton 3, Hardesty 2, Warner 2, Fields 2.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Sloppy start to the the 3rd both teams turning the ball over GC had 7 and CC had 5 turnovers in the first 3 mins of the 3rd.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
33-30 GC
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Hobbs for 2 GC 33---CC 32 1:32 in 3rd
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Warner layup gives Clarke the lead 34-33
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Bookmarks